Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:03:52 -0700
From: George Mizzell <george@engconcepts.net>
To: billb@eskimo.com
Subject: Comments from billb amform

--- url ---
http://www.engconcepts.net/magnets/magnets.htm

--- comments ---
If you want to find some really good prices on the Neodymium Magnets
please visit my site. I have been doing hands on science experiments for
8 years in local elementary schools and as part of my magnets class, I
always give the kids about 10 of the "World's Strongest magnets" and was
forced to find the lowest cost supplier and someone who would make the
shapes that kids could play with safely.