Re: digital oscilloscopes

I finally finished writing on an essay about digital scopes. It is
now on my website at:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/digoscil/oscilloscope.html

As you will see the essay focuses on basic principles, it ignores
electronic circuits. In other words it is for a user, not for a designer
or a repairman.

The first item (with links to four very short chapters) explains my
motivation. How readable is my essay? What is missing? What
is not clear or not correct? Comments, both positive and negative,
will be appreciated.

Do you think that this essay is worth publishing somewhere? What
would the appropriate journal be? Additional references would also
be appreciated. They may convince me that similar articles have
already been published by others. In that case ... ???
Ludwik Kowalski