Fw:

Having been off the list for a few years, I need your
indulgence for what may have been discussed extensively.

Although retired, I have been working with my former
department to undertake revisions to our elementary
laboratories, manuals and procedures.

I would appreciate references (archives of this list,
web, and materials for purchase, etc.) that would cover
some of the following:

* Instructions to students about laboratory reports.

* Guidelines for TAs, particularly in report grading.

* Standards and procedures for grading lab reports.

If this has been discussed to death, please respond
directly: BACHMAN2@prodigy.net

Al Bachman
Prof. Emeritus
City College, CUNY