AP Physics advice

Here's hoping I'm not posting to a list in hibernation.....We live in a
rural area of CA and our high school does not offer AP Physics.
I am looking for material my son could study for these exams,while also
getting the "big picture" in physics...is there such a thing?? Does anyone
know if the Physics2000 series is in depth enough for Physics B and C
exams? Has anyone had experience with Physics for Scientists and
Engineers...one by Giancoli, the other by Serway. Any preferences? I notice
they both have companion websites which is important seeing as how my son
will be doing this on his own. Anyone tried Electric and Magnetic
Interactions(Sherwood and Chabay)? Do you think if you read the Feynmann
lectures on Physics(and reviewed past AP exams) it would be sufficient to
pass(in terms of content)? Pardon my ignorance, but what level of math do
you need to be able to understand those lectures. Were they designed for
college Freshman? For those of you out there who are reading this and can't
help me,have a Happy 4th July!