Re: weight vs. mass (was: Units and Conversions)

It's hard to believe that the college students in Tina's
math class have such difficulty doing the most simple
arithmetic problems. Since college is not compulsory
I was wondering about the ability of those high school
graduates who are not accepted into any college.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City .
(Where high school diplomas are now being granted to illiterates)

On Tue, 02 Jul 2002 18:47:02 -0500 Tina Fanetti