Re: Am I teaching what I should in HS physics?

Tina Fanetti wrote:

John,

Which John? There are 13 messages so far in this thread,
four of which came from people named John.

What exactly are you doing in comp sci? What program are you using to have them graph?
This sounds like something I may want to incorporate as a physics lab itself.

What's "this"?

As we have discussed before, please quote enough context so
that people can figure out the antecedents without having to
dig through the archives and/or guess.