Re: Astronomy activity help

I remember purchasing stuff (starry night, powers of ten, etc.) from the
Astron. Soc. of the Pacific. While searching for their site I found:

http://www.astrosociety.org/education/activities/astroacts.html

bc

"Robert W. Arts" wrote:

Greetings All,

I hope the summer is finding you all well.

The reason for this note is our upcoming summer science and math day
camp. Each year we host two hundred middle school students (grades 5
- 8) for two consecutive weeks (5 & 6 one week and 7 & 8 the other) of
day camp. Any way, I'm looking for an astronomy activity that these
campers can work on.

cut