Re: Astronomy activity help

I use some Project Astro activities my HS physics
classes. The activities are hands on, and they can
work with all levels. Things such as: the 1000 ft
scale model of the solar system, a play-doe activity
to model Earth and the moon, and one using dry ice,
etc. to simulate comets.

Matt Jusinski Morris Knolls HS, Rockaway, NJ