Re: Chemistry Version of PHYS-L?

http://listserv.biu.ac.il/archives/chem-l.html has 'only' 25
subscribers listed!

http://mail.williams.edu:8000/guest/info/CHEM-L Williams seems to
have stopped supporting such things

At 6:23 AM -0700 6/28/02, Polvani, Donald G. wrote:
As a new instructor, my daughter will start teaching freshman chemistry in
the fall. As a newcomer to this list serve, I feel I have benefited from
simply "listening" and, on a few occasions, even participating in the
discussions. I recommended to her that she try to join a "chemistry version"
of PHYS-L. Does anyone know of such a chemistry-oriented group and what
there URL would be?

Don Polvani
Northrop Grumman Corp.
Annapolis, MD