Re: [Fwd: A new website]

Chuck wrote:

I rejoice in the (so far) immunity that the Mac's are enjoying during
this rising tide of destructive viruses. My wife's PC got zapped when
she (hesitatingly) opened an attachment that was supposedly from an
Adobe guru. She is now safely back on a Mac and is showing no
indication of resurrecting the pc box.

Could this be the virus writers' dream, to slay the dragon of Redmond?

For those of us without a Mac and without the means to switch it is cold
comfort that the ruthless giant is being hurt.

8-)