Re: Five-planet Photo

On 6/15/02 4:02 AM, Michael Bowen wrote:

The EXIF data, if
present, include such information as the date and time of the photo,
exposure time, F-number, ISO speed, focal length, whether the flash was
used, and a few dozen other details. The JPG photo of the planets that you
posted did not contain this information, so I am wondering whether your
camera model supports this feature.

The other possibility is that Michael E. edited his photo in Photoshop (for
example), and the information was lost when the new file was created. I'm
using a version of Photoshop that probably predates the digital camera boom
(although it came bundled with my camera), and I've had that data lost after
removing red eye, cropping, etc.

Mike

--
Michael Porter