Re: Brain-storming (was: barometer parable)

Michael Edmiston wrote:

... I do brainstorm like this all the time. It is not only
productive, it is also fun. I live for it. If a day goes
by and I haven't done this with students or colleagues,
it must have been a real boring or a real tedious day....

1) "Self brain-storming" should also be included.

2) May I suggest that the term "critical thinking"
(collectively or individually) be used. It is probably
more appropriate than "brain-storming of type 1."
In that way the name invented by bureaucrats will
be used as a reference to for what they practice.
Storming brains has a strong negative connotation.
Ludwik Kowalski