Re: Brain-storming (was: barometer parable)

At 10:18 -0400 6/10/02, Michael Edmiston wrote:

I want type (1) brainstorming to happen every day. I would be happy if I
never experience type (2) brainstorming again.

Bravo! You said it so much better than I could have. Your type (1)
brainstorming is exactly what I called "a few guys over a beer
kicking around some ideas." Although "brainstorming" is a more
succinct name for the activity, I think my title is more descriptive,
although in modern parlance "guys" needs to be replaced by a less
gender-specific term.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell