Re: Brain-storming (was: barometer parable)

Brrian wrote:

I take this as an indicator of some interesting personality feature
which might make one intolerant of brain-storming.

Here's one possibility. Let's suppose we characterize people in the
recently popular pigeonholes; ...

Enough of that.

Brian opens an interesting discussion but by making it so personal he gets
close to the edge of flaming. Let's keep this civil please.

Chris Horton (who uses brainstorming.)