From: "Fran Poodry" <FPoodry@AOL.COM>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: absolute pressure

In a message dated 6/5/02 7:13:08 PM, Herb Gottlieb from New York City
writes:

BTW.Do you remember how can you find the height of a building using a
mercury barometer???

I don't think anyone actually responded to this part of Herb's posting.
As I
recall, you go to the building superintendent and say, "If you will tell
me
the height of this building, I will give you this nice barometer."

Fran Poodry
Williamstown High School
Williamstown, NJ