Re: Lectures and written communications

Robert Cohen wrote:

> By the way, I responded back that my question wasn't answered
> and I rephrased my question but received no response.

I suspect that a finite set of "statements" for an anticipated range of queries related to the company's products has been approved by the corporation's legal department. The person (or perhaps the computer program) responding to your question may have selected the most closely related statement from that set based on key phrases in your question, along with the boilerplate intro and closing.

Rick Strickert
Austin, TX