Re: Physics in a Hardware Store

At 15:25 -0500 5/23/02, Tina Fanetti wrote:

Has anyone seen Physics in a Hardware Store by Bob Friedhoffer?

Is it any good?
Tina

I haven't seen it, butI would be willing to bet it is good.
Everything I've seen of his has been excellent. He is not a physicist
by training, so he comes to physics with the viewpoint of the
interested outsider. Thus he looks at physics the same way as many
students do. That can only be good.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell