Re: the Bill is overdue

Sorry, Richard, but I must correct you on this one point.

Enough with the g** d*** Microsoft bashing. Nobody ever got a virus by
reading their email--only by foolishly opening an attachment that came from
somebody they didn't know.

Yes, people HAVE been damaged by viruses when simply reading their e-mail.
There is a nasty little technique which forces the victim's computer to run
the virus if the only thing they do is highlight the offending e-mail in an
effort to delete it without even opening it. And very often victims will
get a virus by "foolishly" opening e-mails from people they _do_ know.
Thank you, Outlook Express.

I could also quibble with your contention that Bill "saved" the Mac (after
more than a decade of trying to kill it), but I agree that this list isn't
the place for that discussion.

Bob Martino Can you really name a star?
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
"I look up to the heavens