Re: Magnetic Monopoles

I wouldn't pick that one. I would pick Gauss's Law for Magnetism because it predicts there are no magnetic monopole. SOme of my students think Faraday's Law would need adjusting and I wasn't sure.

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

Jack Uretsky <jlu@HEP.ANL.GOV> 05/16/02 12:27AM >>>
At least one of Maxwell's laws would need adjusting. Why would
you pick on that one?
Regards,
Jack