From: Tina Fanetti [mailto:FanettT@QUEST.WITCC.CC.IA.US]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 8:13 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Am I nuts? or reviewing for Students

It is finals week here at WIT. Today is the last class day. I went =
to my 8am class. Gave back the test. Asked them if they had any que=
stions over anything they got wrong. Any questions about the final? =
Nothing. So my class lasted an entire 8 minutes.

Am I nuts to think that students want to review and might want the co=
rrect answers on an old test? Esp since they could show up again?

What am i doing wrong besides not singing and dancing?

tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429
It is prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy, distribute the contents of
this message. Benedictine University does not review, edit or censor
E-Mail communications sent out through their System. The University
maintains and enforces polices regarding the acceptable use of its
technology resources. All messages express views solely of the sender,
which are not to be attributed to Benedictine University, and may not be
copied or distributed without this disclaimer.