Re: Am I nuts? or reviewing for Students

I jest not. "Singing and dancing" are of vital importance.
Regards,
Jack

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Tina Fanetti wrote:

It is finals week here at WIT. Today is the last class day. I went =
to my 8am class. Gave back the test. Asked them if they had any que=
stions over anything they got wrong. Any questions about the final? =
Nothing. So my class lasted an entire 8 minutes.

Am I nuts to think that students want to review and might want the co=
rrect answers on an old test? Esp since they could show up again?

What am i doing wrong besides not singing and dancing?

tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

--
"But as much as I love and respect you, I will beat you and I will kill
you, because that is what I must do. Tonight it is only you and me, fish.