Re: Flagstaff Az NAU/NASA Spacegrant opportunities

Whoops, my bad. That one got away before I could edit it down:

The NAU/NASA Space Grant is conducting its 9th annual "Stargazer"
summer workshop for Native American high school students interested in
astronomy. Dates are June 9-15, and all expenses are paid. If you
know of a potentially interested student, please direct them to the
following url where more info and on-line application
forms may be found. Also, kindly pass this along to all of the high school
science teachers you may know anywhere in the USA--last year we had applicants
from 13 states.

http://www.spacegrant.nau.edu/stargazer/index.html
Please direct ?s or comments to david.cole@nau.edu (928-523-8017)

Thanks!!!!!