Re: reifying energy

but I would like to know how Jim explain details like gamma rays creating
electron positron pairs and fission and fusion producing products with less
mass and more energy. E = mc^2. Properties creating matter, matter turning
into properties.

Tell me what a GamaRay is and I will attempt an answer.

The only way I see to deal with this* is to declare mass to be only a
property - but of what?

Mass is a property.
Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com