Teaching Conceptual Physics

l love teaching conceptual physics, because I think the course teaches
some good physics (conceptually, of course). But here is my difficulty:
It's a one semester course, and I am supposed to teach the whole gamut
of physics in one semester. I do not know how, in all fairness, that is
possible . I had occasions when I had felt guilty trying to push
students through an enormous volume of materials, nor do I know if that
is realistically possible. So, my question is as follows: Some of you
are teaching this course over a semester period, what do you do with the

course? Thank you in advance.
- Abby