Re: Time to retire?

Regarding the trend Rick has noticed:

Jim Green is always on us to use the most precise, formal Physics language,
but how can we succeed at that when we can't even communicate in the
vernacular (whoops--in ENGLISH). All the students are English speaking by
the way! To twist a Beatles lyric--I've got to admit it's harder, getting
harder all the time.....

Hey Rick, do you think it can't get much worse?

David Bowman