Personal Response System (PRS)

I was fortunate to get grant money last fall to obtain
a Personal Response System and have used it for
in-class questioning. The results from each class
session are stored as an Excel spreadsheet. Has anyone
on the list worked out a way to massage these files to
easily keep track of the number of correct and
incorrect responses for each student? If so, I'd sure
appreciate your guidance. Thanks. John Barrere Apex HS