Job opening

Edwardsville High School is looking for a quality person to fill a full time teaching position. The teaching responsibilities are anticipated to be Chemistry and Conceptual Physics. Edwardsville is a pleasant Midwestern community of around 30,000 and growing. We are about 25 minutes from St. Louis. The high school consists of a student population of 2200 and occupies a state of the art building built five years ago. The successful candidate will join a science department of 13 dedicated teachers. Those interested are invited to reply to me privately, or visit the district website to submit resumes, fill out applications, or make contact with the personnel department.

http://www.ecusd7.org/

  Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think.  Niels Bohr