Re: Advice for Tina and other rookies...

I am in Sioux City
The State legislature has cut the school's budget by about 6% last time I checked.
Travel funds have been restricted. No travel is being allowed. This was told to us at the beginning of the year. No travel. No meeting reimbursements

There is no money. They have forced a bunch of people into retirement and have laid off a bunch.

The dept chair is retiring at the end of the semester and the adminstration is not going to fill the position.

I suppose I could scrape up the funds but I have no days off to go.

I am not being impossible..I am just telling you the facts
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429