Re: Advice for Tina and other rookies...

Tina, please seriously consider attending the AAPT meeting in ID, then
finding someone to sit and chat with at length about your struggles.<<

You paying? I am in debt 15,000 not counting student loans...the college here won't pay.

Oh and then there is that little matter of getting time off...I have no time off to take. I am teaching 3 classes this summer

I want to go but unless someone pays and takes my classes, here I stay
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429