Re: Advice for Tina and other rookies...

Not to be snitty...but here is a wild idea
What about a class in graduate school on teaching? I mean really teaching not just being a teaching assistant.

It would be sooo useful. Here people throw around all this pedagogy that I have never heard of and need to look up.
WOuldn't it be nice if in grad school I could have taken a class that helps explain some of the different learning theories and such. ANd practially things like how to design tests labs and courses..

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429