Re: Test Writing

I apologize -- I thought you were teaching in a Jr-HS from the problems
and admin. attitude you report. Every week (well almost) I hear of the
expected huge deficit of science teachers in Calif. I taught a whole
quarter here in Salinas because they couldn't find a certified teacher.
They had to get a very special waver, as subs. are not allowed to teach
that long.

As Gate Keeper says, your students are an extreme example of age
inappropriate behavior. I'm no great teacher and have taught at five
different JC'S (I'm that old) and CC's, but met no whiners over
grading. Your school does not deserve it's name!

bc

Tina Fanetti wrote:

I am. =20
Job market is a little tight

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429