Re: Test Writing

She who rock boat look for nother job.
Have been told to stop challenging students.
Between rock and hard place.

From the various comments you have made, it seems sadly clear that
the students somehow control the administration which in turn
controls you by threatening your job. In such a case I doubt if there
are many solutions to be had from this list, if at all - why would
your students respond to any suggestions made here when it seems
clear they will argue the most trivial of points? And win! At what
point would the administration actually back you?

I do understand being between a rock and a hard place, but... I'd be
looking really hard at other employment options. And on your way out,
well-written letters to the cc president, the local editor, and
representative would seem appropriate.

Stefan Jeglinski