Re: Test Writing

Well,
asking questions that require applications is whole nother can of worms.
First of all, I can't even get them to memorize the material and then to have them apply it?

They scream and holler if I ask them some thing that is not directly stated in the notes.

I know this seems silly, but I am on probation for 2 years. These kids go to my boss and holler. I do need a job

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429