Re: "QED" excerpt

I have already received the file below several times during the last
week. Is it possible that the file is an advertisement disguised
as an e-mail message???

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where commercial advertisements for QED are sometimes disguised as
PHYS-L e-mails)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 01:20:08 -0400 Robert B Zannelli <Spinoza321@AOL.COM>
writes:
In a message dated 4/28/02 7:51:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kphox@MAIL.CCSD.K12.CO.US writes:

<< PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
>For an excerpt from the current play "QED" go to:

That excerpt only further whetted my appetite for this performance.
It
says it will close in NY June 3. That's a long way from Denver and
before
school ends. Don't know if it is worth the trip ....Does any one
know if
there are plans to take it elsewhere? ..or put it on tape?

Dear Ken and list:
I am writing this right after I have returned from the
Lincoln
center in NYC. While I can't predict whether anyone else would have
the same
reaction we did, (my wife and I) we give this play two thumbs up.
Alan Alda
does a great job portraying Feynman. While there aren't any
surprises for
anyone familiar with Feynman's life, it's still delightful being
exposed to
the personality (via Alda's performance) of this extraordinary Human
being.
We know of no plans for this production to travel from New
York City
and we don't believe it's available on tape. Given Alda's fame the
possibility of travel seems unlikely.

Bob Zannelli