Re: Test Writing

What sorts of topics are you covering and what sorts of questions as you
asking. Some of the material is notorius for giving the students a
sense that they understand, when they don't. It becomes frustrating for
both student and teacher.

The problem could be primordial...can your students distinquish current
from potential difference, or do they get them confused....most do.
What impact would this confusion have on further concept development in
electronics.

I'm not claiming that is the problem, but perhaps it is an example of
what could be going wrong. Then of course, they could just not be
applying themselves...but that is something you will have to assess.

cheers,

joe

On