Re: Salary Quest: Re: Postition Available: DirectorofInstructionalLaboratories

True, and many are extraordinarily thankful that places like Iowa are NOT like living in Seattle, etc.
Not country - but not city either! (Arkansas). It all depends on your perspective!
James Mackey

Tina Fanetti wrote:
Yes but living in Iowa is not the same as Boston or Seattle.

Boston and Seattle have professional sports teams. They have museums=
and science centers. The news is not full of the price of pigs. I =
bet Boston and Seattle have public transportation....

All I can say is that Iowa is full of corn and pigs. I'd rather be i=
n Boston.

QUality of living is just as important cost of living

 $30k in Iowa
is not the same as $30K in Boston or Seattle.

Rick<<

=20