Re: Tasty high school physics & "enviroscience" position

Ahhh .. to be young and more necessary, single.

Just the job and place that would interest me for few years. (I'm very
surprised I lasted 13 years at my last (and third) FT one.) I tried H.S.
subst. teaching, and as Gate Keeper (kinder teach.) says I found the
behavior age inappropriate. So now I teach (lab/ demo.) Navy officers
who are gentlemen (and women).

bc

Tucker Hiatt wrote:

--Boundary_(ID_EKauhfe2ELDR33+W2bKcQg)

Given the recent discussion regarding salaries, I'd like to announce
a rather sweet secondary school teaching position. I posted this on
PHYSHARE about a month ago, but received no suitable replies.

The Branson School seeks a dedicated teacher of both physics and
basic biology/environmental science. State certification is not
required, but knowledge and enthusiasm are.

Branson is an independent, coeducational high school of 320 students
located 15 miles north of San Francisco in beautiful Marin County.
Faculty salaries range from $40k to $80k (according to experience)
and include generous benefits. Among those benefits are: excellent
students, dedicated and fun-loving colleagues, thoughtful
administrators, gorgeous campus grounds, a laptop computer, and the
fabled "free lunch."

Please send resume/CV and letter(s) of recommendation (quickly) to:

Marstin Tallant
Science Department Head
The Branson School
P.O. Box 887
Ross, CA 94957
Marstin_Tallant@branson.org
http://www.branson.org

- Tucker
--
***********************************
Tucker Hiatt

Truth is a great flirt. - Franz Liszt
***********************************

--Boundary_(ID_EKauhfe2ELDR33+W2bKcQg)

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
--></style><title>Tasty high school physics &amp;
announce a rather sweet secondary school teaching position.&nbsp; I
posted this on PHYSHARE about a month ago, but received no suitable
replies.</div>
dedicated teacher of both physics and basic biology/environmental
science. State certification is not required, but knowledge and
enthusiasm are.<br>
high school of 320 students located 15 miles north of San Francisco in
beautiful Marin County. Faculty salaries range from $40k to $80k
(according to experience) and include generous benefits. Among those
benefits are: excellent students, dedicated and fun-loving colleagues,
thoughtful administrators, gorgeous campus grounds, a laptop computer,
and the fabled &quot;free lunch.&quot;</blockquote>
recommendation (quickly) to:</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
(39 Fernhill Avenue)<br>
Ross, CA&nbsp; 94957<br>
hiattu00@usfca.edu<br>
415-577-1126 (voice)<br>
415-454-2535 (fax)<br>
http://www.wonderfest.org<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Truth is a great flirt.&nbsp; - Franz Liszt<br>

--Boundary_(ID_EKauhfe2ELDR33+W2bKcQg)--