Re: Salary Quest: Re: Postition Available: DirectorofInstructionalLaboratories

Ah, but you are in God's country.  What's wrong with corn and pigs and news about the price of pigs?  How could your quality of life be any better than in Iowa?  You are blessed!  Just speaking as a country boy from western Minnesota that misses home.  Tired of the city and will try to retire in the country.  Want to trade jobs?

Bob Carlson

Yes but living in Iowa is not the same as Boston or Seattle.

Boston and Seattle have professional sports teams.  They have museums=
and science centers.  The news is not full of the price of pigs.  I =
bet Boston and Seattle have public transportation....

All I can say is that Iowa is full of corn and pigs.  I'd rather be i=
n Boston.

QUality of living is just as important cost of living