Re: Salary Quest: Re: Postition Available: DirectorofInstructionalLaboratories

Yes but living in Iowa is not the same as Boston or Seattle.

Boston and Seattle have professional sports teams. They have museums and science centers. The news is not full of the price of pigs. I bet Boston and Seattle have public transportation....

All I can say is that Iowa is full of corn and pigs. I'd rather be in Boston.

QUality of living is just as important cost of living

$30k in Iowa
is not the same as $30K in Boston or Seattle.

Rick<<