Re: Question on a Universal Gravitation problem

To be more blunt than Joel: Are we helping another teacher or are we doing
someone's homework? We've had the latter before, and it is probably
inappropriate for us to be doing it. On the other hand, if we get questions
from students who really just 'want to know', it is entirely appropriate for
us to answer. It is often difficult to tell.

Brief (much briefer than mine) signatures help.

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

FREE PHYSICS INSTRUCTIONAL SOFTWARE
PC and MAC software
NEW! SIMLAB2001--AIR TABLE now available.
XP compatible upgrades and CD-ROM available