Boise AAPT meeting. AIRLINE SALE:AmericaWest/ends on Thursday

SALE! LOW COST AIRLINE FARES to Boise, Idaho!

Consider going to the AAPT meeting on Aug. 3 - 7.

I subscribe to America West 'Surf'n Go messaging service' at americawest.com.
On April 17, they posted the following sale that ENDS on THURSDAY, APRIL 25
at 9 PM PDT:
'Great Internet-Only Sale!
America West announces fares so low, you can take a friend.
Save on fares to great America West destinations all across the country.
View complete details at
http://www.americawest.com/specials/sp_faresales.asp.'

I saved $40 by buying my ticket on this sale. Also, I checked Southwest
Airlines, and their regular discount (economy) fare is similar to America
West's.

RESTRICTIONS:
Non-refundable.
Changes to this reservation are subject to a $100 change fee per
passenger.
Maximum Stay: 30 days. Can travel until mid-September.
Black Out Dates: None.
RT - Round Trip Fare

SOME SALE FARES TO BOISE, IDAHO
Albuquerque, NM $238 RT
Austin, TX $250 RT
Bakersfield, CA $236 RT
Baltimore, MD $250 RT
Burbank, CA $166 RT
Carlsbad, CA $198 RT
Columbus, OH $250 RT
El Paso, TX $236 RT
Flagstaff, AZ $223 RT
Houston, TX (IAH) $250 RT
Indianapolis, IN $250 RT
Kansas City, MO $250 RT

Las Vegas, NV $136 RT
Los Angeles, CA $173 RT
New Orleans $250 RT
Omaha, NE $250 RT
Ontario, CA $168 RT
Orange/Santa Ana, CA $193 RT
Palm Springs, CA $236 RT
Phoenix, AZ $178 RT (actually, $165 + $28 tax = $193.50)
San Antonio, TX $250 RT
San Diego, CA $198 RT
San Luis Obispo, CA $236 RT
Santa Barbara, CA $226 RT

St. Louis, MO $250 RT

To subscribe to this weekly mailing, visit
http://www.americawest.com/specials/sp_subscribe.asp.

Jane Jackson, Co-Director, Modeling Instruction Program
Box 871504, Dept.of Physics & Astronomy,ASU,Tempe,AZ 85287
480-965-8438/fax:965-7331 <http://modeling.asu.edu>
'Wisdom makes itself manifest in the
application of knowledge to human needs.'