Re: Current Flow

Depending on the freq. the "net" flow could be zero.

bc, another nitter.

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

I would say yes for the NET charge and net N. Without
saying NET the numbers are likely to be much larger.
Ludwik Kowalski

Tim O'Donnell wrote:

A 1 ampere current flows through a wire.
I watch a given point [a given cross section?].
Each second, does a coulomb of charge go by?
Each second, does 6.25X10^18 electrons go by?