Re: I request teaching guide

In the program in which my school is involved (FIRST), the students may
modify or completely rewrite the code that controls the robot. That was
the easy part.

We faced many challenges in getting students to actually build what they
had imagined. Many didn't want to bother drawing before cutting pieces.
In the prototype phase, getting wheels on axles WAS especially
interesting. Many simply drilled two holes at each end of a rectangular
frame, put the axles through, and then put wheels on the outside
extension of each axle. THEN they wondered why their creation wouldn't
turn....