Apparatus Competition in Boise this summer

Please remember to submit an entry to this year's AAPT Apparatus Competition.
Details are available on my web page (see below) and directly from the
Competition Director Richard Flarend (email: ref7@psu.edu)

You should email him by May 1 to indicate you will be submitting an entry.
(This is not a firm deadline, but it is more in the nature of a courtesy.)

The deadline for completed entries is June 1, and this is a firm deadline.
Entry forms are available on my web page (below). The completed entries should
be emailed to

Richard Flarend <ref7@psu.edu>.

Mike Moloney
--
Mike Moloney, Physics & Optical Engineering Department
Rose-Hulman Inst of Tech, 812 877 8302