Re: FWD:Latest Ed. of Industrial Physicist online.

If you have not seen the "The Industrial Physicist" web site
(www.tipmagazine.com), you might enjoy checking it out. All of the
magazines since its inception are on the site and searchable ... a nice
resource for physics teachers.

BTW, I am the "teacher person" on AIP's advisory committee for the
magazine and would be happy to pass on any comments or recommendations.

Cheers,

Rick Swanson

The Industrial Physicist is a colorful, award-winning bimonthly
magazine
published by The
American Institute of Physics, with a print circulation of 60,000.
Articles are targeted at
physicists working in industry, but our readers also include
engineers,
computer programmers,
and a wide range of scientific professionals and their managers. The
magazine helps busy people
stay abreast of cutting edge technology by providing easily digested,
interesting stories about
scientific developments that are going to make a difference in the
commercial world.

Richard E. Swanson, Ph.D.
Dean of Instruction
Physics Professor
Sandhills Community College, Pinehurst, NC 28374
swansonr@sandhills.edu (910) 695-3715