Re: Flashlight Bulbs

Tom O'Donnell wrote:

True - but I "like" it when they burn their fingers.
They remember all about short circuits and can
see why they are dangerous.

ROTFL! Been there, done that. BTW, this reminds me of a scene at a
SPECTRE training camp in the James Bond movie, "From Russia with Love":

Klebb: "Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience."
Morzeny: "I agree - we use live targets as well."

Rick Strickert
Austin, TX
rstrickert@signaturescience.com