Used Text Search

I was tired of missing the third volume of the first edition of Enc Brit
("By a Company of Scottish Gentlemen") so I hunted for on-line used
book searchers.
This was not a difficult target, still I was pleased with several days of
email offers of perhaps twenty sources of sets, that I received from
book dealers in the US and UK associated with the following service.

<www.abebooks.com>

Recommended.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!