Four forces (was EMF ... )

As a trainer of pilots don't you use the term "wind force?"
I am sure you are not calling it a nuclear force, because,
in the final analysis, winds are due to nuclear reactions
in the sun.

"John S. Denker" wrote:

Why are people confused about this? There are only a
few interactions known to physics:
-- gravitational interaction
-- electroweak interaction
-- strong nuclear interaction
so when you speak of a non-electrical force I'm mystified.

I do not believe this; you are too reasonable to be mystified.
Ludwik Kowalski