thanks for help with Plotting periodic properties on aspreadsheet/graph

--- Roger Haar <haar@PHYSICS.ARIZONA.EDU> wrote:
Tom,

What I was suggesting is NOT including group
number or period but just to lay out the
ionization energies in a 2-D array as they appear
on a period table.

That did the trick! Thanks alot. The problem should
have been an easy one to solve. Guess sometimes when
the answer is right under your nose you can't see it.
I guess you DO get farsighted when you get old!

Tom