Re: Where is the jet?

At 13:18 -0500 3/16/02, Chuck Britton wrote:

this 'Where's de PLANE!' conspiracy goes much further than the Pentagon!

Photos from the Pennsylvania 'crash site' ALSO show NO part of an
alleged airplane!!!!
just an outline on the (in?) the ground.

Likewise NEITHER of the so-called planes that are said to have
crashed in NY have ever been recovered!!

My professional opinion is that evidence of conspiracies can be found
anywhere by anyone!

Even on the moon!

Next thing, we'all be hearing that the WTC wasn't knocked down after
all. The whole thing was simulated on a Hollywood back lot, and that
the WTC buildings were in fact an illusion that had been in place for
20 years, waiting for the right moment to appear to blow them up.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://haskell@ncssm.edu>